What is SEO?
SEO is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.
- Dominate your competition. The higher up your website appears in the search engine ranking position (SERP), the more visibility it has and the more visitors you will receive.
- More targeted traffic to your website = more profits for you
- Cost-effective and long-term ROI. Once your website is well ranked in the search engines, you receive visitors to your website for free without having to set aside a daily budget for costly pay-per-click advertising, traditional radio, tv or print advertising.
- More creditable. Studies have shown that people are 3x more likely to click on a website link in the organic search results as they are deemed to be more creditable as compared to paid listings – which are considered paid advertisements.
- Global exposure for your website, 24 hours/day for every day of the year. That means your website can reach people in areas that traditional marketing cannot.
- Measurable ROI based on analytical and statistical data from the search engines. Know the amount of visitors to your website, what keywords people are using to find your website, which pages on your website they are visiting and much more.
- Save time. A good SEO strategy helps position your company or service online. Most companies waste time online and offline because they fail to choose the right market. With the correct keyword strategy and research, you reach your target market quickly.
How to measure if a SEO Campaign had been successful?
A lot of SEO agencies shows that they had done a good job for their clients by purely focusing on the Keyword rankings.
We had stopped tracking Keyword Rankings for clients since more than 4 years ago. Why, you may ask? How do you measure if the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaign was successful?
Just do a Google search for "Bali Airport Hotels", and try to find which is the correct site.
If you are doing the search on Mobile, you would realise that you had quickly do a thumb scan through the results to identify which is the right website that deserves your click.
At this instance, what you are looking for is the most relevant answer rather than clicking on the first few links that you see. So today, even you are not the top ranked site for that keyword, but if your meta tags is the most relevant, you would be able to attract that user to visit your site.
We had since empowered our clients to understand that for a successful SEO campaign, we have to make their site relevant to what the users want. And a more meaningful measurement of SEO success is in the incremental Organic Traffic achieved and for the more savvy ones, we look further into Conversion KPIs as well.
“It was a good experience to have AdVantage SEO managed our client’s SEO campaign.
AdVantage SEO started working with us in end September and had helped our client achieved Top 10 ranking in Google Singapore in less than 3 months.
According to Google Analytics results, AdVantage SEO had helped our client increased organic site visits by 190%.
We are really happy with the results thus far and are extending our working relationship with them as our strategic SEO partner.”
Ms Elaine Poh
Starcom Media Worldwide
Request For an appointment
At AdVantage Digital, we help Clients bring more Organic Traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Naver, etc.
We use SEO Strategies to ensure Client’s website have strong SEO fundamentals which allow it to continuously enjoy more traffic from search engines for years to come.